2011-03-26

Im so happy

I am moving next week, went to IKEA yesterday and got almost everything I needed for the apartment. It is going to be so fabulous when I am done with everything! I have a color theme for the whole place. You will get a taste when everything is done, but for now you just have to wait it out. I have been so busy that I forgot to write everything down, but here I am writing to let you know what I have been up too.

My boyfriend is going to move in and I'm so excited, I feel like I am going to explode with joy. Shouting it out on facebook and every other sites that I have. I am also going to get better at taking photos for my Dailybooth.com witch I haven't been uploading a picture or text on since.. I DONT KNOW. Thats bad.
So I am sorry for that.

Now I just hope that I get my mobile internet going so I can blog on my laptop at my new place.

And have you noticed? Spring is coming so fast, I feel the sun kiss my skin and I can't do anything but smile! A big white silly smile. People probably think I am crazy for smiling all the time but you have to feel it. Spring and Summer makes you happy, no cold or frustrating snow!! I hate snow! Next winter I will flee the country from the cold! To a nice warm place :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment