2011-06-01

why does it hurt?

Saturday me and my boyfriend broke up and it was because of all the fighting and controlling stuff that was going on. After three tries and fails, it went down for real. Why does it hurt when we where fighting almost every day? Why do i cry when It is better of this way? How do you stop this feelings coming back at you, that makes you think about sleeping close to someone? Is there something that can make you feel less empty inside, I feel sick, I feel so down.. No one is near to cheer me up, I could really use a nice friendly hug. But everyone is just to far away. Alone I have to fight my way back. Do I miss the caring and the fun, sleeping together and kiss and hug? Is that the only thing I miss? Or is it only because it was him? I can bearly eat or sleep, dream are haunting me, what can i do to forget? So i can grow strong again? So many questions and no one has the anwsers? Where do I belong? Where are my friends? When I am deep down below?
Who supports me and helps me get over it?
 
Why can't it be easy as Jason Derulo said: 

"I just wanna let you know that it gets better! You can decide you'r own destiny, you can overcome any pain with you'r own permission, you can be happy with you'r own permission!  It gets Better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...."

<3 

1 comment:

  1. It is cause you love him and you can be urself with him and of course it is a real love between you and him. you can feel it if you close your eyes for a second.

    ReplyDelete